mardi, juillet 2 2013, 22:48
Only 20 days left to send your talk proposal for PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2013
If you haven't already send a proposal, you should seriously consider it. PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2013 will take place in Dublin, Ireland, on October 29-November 1, and we accept talks on a wide range of topics related to PostgreSQL:
- Developing applications for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- PostgreSQL hacking
- Community & user groups
- Tuning the server
- Migrating from other systems
- Benchmarking & hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
To be honest, I would love to see more case studies, as we usually don't have a lot and that they are really interesting to many people.
By the way, we are also still looking for sponsors - please see our website for details about the sponsor benefits and the costs.